Duplicate symbol when linking core.so

I have a strange problem with the latest psi4 (1.2a1.dev704 {master} a7fc050 1.1.0.999 1.1 <-- 1.2a1.dev704+a7fc050). I did specify the CMAKE_C_COMPILER and CMAKE_CXX_COMPILER as llvm-gcc and llvm-g++. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

duplicate symbol ___cpu_indicator_init in:
/usr/local/Cellar/gcc/7.2.0/lib/gcc/7/gcc/x86_64-apple-darwin16.7.0/7.2.0/libgcc.a(cpuinfo.o)
/Applications/Xcode.app/Contents/Developer/Toolchains/XcodeDefault.xctoolchain/usr/lib/clang/9.0.0/lib/darwin/libclang_rt.osx.a(cpu_model.c.o)
duplicate symbol ___cpu_model in:
/usr/local/Cellar/gcc/7.2.0/lib/gcc/7/gcc/x86_64-apple-darwin16.7.0/7.2.0/libgcc.a(cpuinfo.o)
/Applications/Xcode.app/Contents/Developer/Toolchains/XcodeDefault.xctoolchain/usr/lib/clang/9.0.0/lib/darwin/libclang_rt.osx.a(cpu_model.c.o)
duplicate symbol ___divtc3 in:
/usr/local/Cellar/gcc/7.2.0/lib/gcc/7/gcc/x86_64-apple-darwin16.7.0/7.2.0/libgcc.a(_divtc3.o)
/Applications/Xcode.app/Contents/Developer/Toolchains/XcodeDefault.xctoolchain/usr/lib/clang/9.0.0/lib/darwin/libclang_rt.osx.a(divtc3.c.o)
ld: 3 duplicate symbols for architecture x86_64
clang: error: linker command failed with exit code 1 (use -v to see invocation)
make[5]: *** [src/core.so] Error 1
make[4]: *** [src/CMakeFiles/core.dir/all] Error 2
make[3]: *** [all] Error 2
make[2]: *** [psi4-core-prefix/src/psi4-core-stamp/psi4-core-build] Error 2
make[1]: *** [CMakeFiles/psi4-core.dir/all] Error 2
make: *** [all] Error 2

Reinstalling xcode, clt, and gcc seems solve the problem.

This error can also be caused by PCMSolver requesting gcc when you’re compiling with clang. In that case, the remedy is to set ENABLE_PCMSolver:BOOL=OFF in CMakeCache.txt.

For future references, the problem is that I accidentally include the gcc directory to LD_LIBRARY_PATH which causes the confusions.