Compile error of PSI4

my operation as follow:

autoconf
mkdir obj
cd obj
…/configure --prefix /sob/psi4 --with-blas=‘-mkl’ --with-cc=icc --with-cxx=icpc --with-fc=ifort --with-opt=‘-O2 -static -no-prec-div’ --with-incdirs=-mkl
make -j8

but report errors and exit as follow:
…/…/…/boost/boost_1_53_0/bin.v2/libs/libboost_python.a(builtin_converters.o): In function boost::python::converter::(anonymous namespace)::slot_rvalue_from_python<std::string, boost::python::converter::(anonymous namespace)::string_rvalue_from_python>::construct(_object*, boost::python::converter::rvalue_from_python_stage1_data*)': builtin_converters.cpp:(.text+0xd34): undefined reference to PyBytes_Size’
builtin_converters.cpp:(.text+0xd3f): undefined reference to PyBytes_AsString' ../../../boost/boost_1_53_0/bin.v2/libs/libboost_python.a(builtin_converters.o): In function boost::python::converter::(anonymous namespace)::convert_to_cstring(_object*)‘:
builtin_converters.cpp:(.text+0x6b1): undefined reference to _PyUnicode_AsString' ../../../boost/boost_1_53_0/bin.v2/libs/libboost_python.a(builtin_converters.o): In function boost::python::converter::do_return_to_python(char const*)’:
builtin_converters.cpp:(.text+0x6c6): undefined reference to PyUnicodeUCS2_FromString' ../../../boost/boost_1_53_0/bin.v2/libs/libboost_python.a(builtin_converters.o): In function encode_string_unaryfunc’:
builtin_converters.cpp:(.text+0x705): undefined reference to PyUnicodeUCS2_FromEncodedObject' ../../../boost/boost_1_53_0/bin.v2/libs/libboost_python.a(builtin_converters.o):(.data+0x10): undefined reference to PyUnicodeUCS2_AsUTF8String’
…/…/…/boost/boost_1_53_0/bin.v2/libs/libboost_python.a(function_doc_signature.o): In function boost::python::tuple boost::python::make_tuple<boost::python::str, boost::python::api::object, boost::python::str, boost::python::str, boost::python::str, std::string>(boost::python::str const&, boost::python::api::object const&, boost::python::str const&, boost::python::str const&, boost::python::str const&, std::string const&)': function_doc_signature.cpp:(.text._ZN5boost6python10make_tupleINS0_3strENS0_3api6objectES2_S2_S2_SsEENS0_5tupleERKT_RKT0_RKT1_RKT2_RKT3_RKT4_[_ZN5boost6python10make_tupleINS0_3strENS0_3api6objectES2_S2_S2_SsEENS0_5tupleERKT_RKT0_RKT1_RKT2_RKT3_RKT4_]+0x10f): undefined reference to PyUnicodeUCS2_FromStringAndSize’
…/…/…/boost/boost_1_53_0/bin.v2/libs/libboost_python.a(function_doc_signature.o): In function boost::python::tuple boost::python::make_tuple<boost::python::api::object, boost::python::str, boost::python::str, boost::python::str, std::string, boost::python::str>(boost::python::api::object const&, boost::python::str const&, boost::python::str const&, boost::python::str const&, std::string const&, boost::python::str const&)': function_doc_signature.cpp:(.text._ZN5boost6python10make_tupleINS0_3api6objectENS0_3strES4_S4_SsS4_EENS0_5tupleERKT_RKT0_RKT1_RKT2_RKT3_RKT4_[_ZN5boost6python10make_tupleINS0_3api6objectENS0_3strES4_S4_SsS4_EENS0_5tupleERKT_RKT0_RKT1_RKT2_RKT3_RKT4_]+0xe4): undefined reference to PyUnicodeUCS2_FromStringAndSize’
make[3]: *** […/…/…/bin/psi4] Error 1
make[3]: Leaving directory /data/cw/psi4.0b5/obj/src/bin/psi4' make[2]: *** [default] Error 1 make[2]: Leaving directory /data/cw/psi4.0b5/obj/src/bin’
make[1]: *** [all] Error 1
make[1]: Leaving directory `/data/cw/psi4.0b5/obj/src’
make: *** [all] Error 1

What’s wrong with my compiling? please help me!

I strongly recommend you use the modern CMake-built psi4 rather than the old Makefile-based 4.0beta5. That said, my guess would be a python mismatch between the detected python interpreter, detected python library, current python, python detected by Boost build system.