It had been a while, so I did a fresh git pull of the master this morning and attempted a re-build of Psi4. It dies quickly however with the following:
– Found Python 2.7: /opt/python/bin/python2.7 (found version 2.7.9)
– Found LAPACK MKL: /share/apps/intel/mkl/lib/intel64;…
– Found dkh: /share/apps/psi4/broadwell/lib/libdkh.a (found version 1.2)
– Suitable Libint could not be located, Building Libint instead.
– Performing Test HAS_CPP14_FLAG
– Performing Test HAS_CPP14_FLAG - Failed
– Performing Test HAS_CPP11_FLAG
– Performing Test HAS_CPP11_FLAG - Failed
CMake Error at /share/apps/psi4/broadwell/share/cmake/pybind11/pybind11Tools.cmake:29 (message):
Unsupported compiler – pybind11 requires C++11 support!
I’m using gcc 6.2 (same as the last time I successfully built psi4). Has something changed in the last 6 months or am I forgetting something crucial?