F-SAPT fatal error: DFHelper:put_tensor: write error

Hi, One of my F-SAPT (with jun-cc-pvdz basis set) job returns the following error. I tested with the same job with 6-31G(d) basis set, and everything went well. So I really wonder what is happening here. Any kind advice to fix this error is appreciated.
I tried to upload the output and input file. It seems new users are not allowed to attach file. So I shared the output using a dropbox link (hope not mess the forum):

:
==> F-SAPT Dispersion <==

DFHelper Memory: AOs need 11.297 GiB; user supplied 83.794 GiB. Using in-core AOs.

==> DFHelper <==
NBF: 752
NAux: 2640
Schwarz Cutoff: 1E-12
Mask sparsity (%): 29
DFH Avail. Memory [GiB]: 83.794
OpenMP threads: 8
Algorithm: DIRECT_iaQ
AO Core: True
MO Core: False
Hold Metric: False
Metric Power: -0.500
Fitting Condition: 1E-12
Q Shell Max: 7

Traceback (most recent call last):
File “/home/xiaoyong/amber18/miniconda/envs/p4env/bin/psi4”, line 287, in
exec(content)
File “”, line 88, in
File “/home/xiaoyong/amber18/miniconda/envs/p4env/lib//python3.7/site-packages/psi4/driver/driver.py”, line 556, in energy
wfn = procedures[‘energy’][lowername](lowername, molecule=molecule, **kwargs)
File “/home/xiaoyong/amber18/miniconda/envs/p4env/lib//python3.7/site-packages/psi4/driver/procrouting/proc.py”, line 3637, in run_fisapt
fisapt_wfn.compute_energy()
File “/home/xiaoyong/amber18/miniconda/envs/p4env/lib//python3.7/site-packages/psi4/driver/procrouting/sapt/fisapt_proc.py”, line 94, in fisapt_compute_energy
self.fdisp()

RuntimeError:
Fatal Error: DFHelper:put_tensor: write error
Error occurred in file: /scratch/psilocaluser/conda-builds/psi4-multiout_1563933640427/work/psi4/src/psi4/lib3index/dfhelper.cc on line: 785
The most recent 5 function calls were:

The error message suggests that you ran out of disk space.
Did you specify the correct scratch directory and does it have 20 GB free or so?